MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: login style help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me...

This style shows to guest view
Quote:[Image: hlp2.jpg]

when we click login its shows bellow box
Quote:[Image: hlpt.jpg]
so how can i set this box to show always as guest view???
You would need to change the template in the ACP.

I will try look into this for you Wink
thank u... is there any solution?
It's Javascript in the welcome_block_guest i think you can set it to true rather than false but this is off the top of my head.
Quote:[Image: hlpt.jpg]
how to set this box to show always as guest view???
In Header Templates>header_welcomeblock_guest

Replace:
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
	lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
	lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
	lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
	lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
	lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";
// -->
</script>

With:
<span id="quick_login"><form method="post" action="member.php">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login">
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php">
<input type="hidden" name="quick_login" value="1">
<input type="text" name="quick_username" value="{$lang->login_username}" class="textbox" onfocus="if(this.value == '{$lang->login_username}') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value == '') { this.value='{$lang->login_username}'; }" id="quick_login_username"> 
<input type="password" name="quick_password" value="{$lang->login_password}" class="textbox" onfocus="if(this.value == '{$lang->login_password}') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value == '') { this.value='{$lang->login_password}'; }"> 
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="{$lang->login}" class="button">
<span class="remember_me"><input type="checkbox" name="quick_remember" checked="checked" value="yes" class="checkbox" id="quick_login_remember"><label for="quick_login_remember">{$lang->remember_me}</label></span> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lost_password}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>
</form></span>
Thank you - G33K -

Came in useful for myself. Smile