MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Let's take some action...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

So some of you might already have noticed that I've been doing some reviewing lately. If you haven't, take a few minutes to browse the showcase website to look for a few of my reviews. They're nothing special, but they do try to provide valuable feedback to forum starters.

Anyway, it has come to my attention that most forum startups are repetitive, unoriginal and add no value to the pool of existing websites and online resources available. I hence propose a project that seeks to improve the general quality and standards of forum/website startups by encouraging constructive criticism, differentiation, innovative thinking, or just by encouraging thinking in general...(Cause most of the 15 years olds out there just don't think before starting that general discussion board...)

If you're interested in participating, send me a PM and I'll share some of the ideas I already have...

Peace.
Sure why not, lets just crush peoples dreams.
A project? Just get Uncontrol to visit the thread Smile Im sre he will give it "constructive" criticism Toungue
(2010-12-07, 08:44 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Sure why not, lets just crush peoples dreams.

Wrong. The project will provide incentive for people to get to their dreams in a smart way!
(2010-12-07, 10:09 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-07, 08:44 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Sure why not, lets just crush peoples dreams.

Wrong. The project will provide incentive for people to get to their dreams in a smart way!

While this looks like it has good intentions, I can see it getting way out of hand.
(2010-12-07, 10:29 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]

While this looks like it has good intentions, I can see it getting way out of hand.

How so?

Because most of the people on the internet are extremely immature.
(2010-12-07, 10:39 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]Because most of the people on the internet are extremely immature.

Set, Point, Match...

Or in other words: Exactly This.

Totally. I can totally see this happening. It will be another Gaza-Israel.

*Man run in room*
Mark, Gaza and Israel, are in a huge fight again.
*Mark nods*
Wait, you guys are badly interpreting what I meant.

I wanted to write an extensive guide for forum startups!

Pages: 1 2 3