MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i keep getting a mybb internal error site url is here:
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.tk/
Please have a look at the common errors Wiki page:
[Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If you have any other questions about this error, please feel free to reply, including any extra details if necessary such as the link to the error, plugins/modifications installed, and/or a test account.

With regards,
MyBB Support Team
(2010-12-07, 10:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Please have a look at the common errors Wiki page:
[Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If you have any other questions about this error, please feel free to reply, including any extra details if necessary such as the link to the error, plugins/modifications installed, and/or a test account.

With regards,
MyBB Support Team

i tired it and did work.
Check that the datacache table actually exists in your database. If it does, then read that page again, your table prefix will be wrong, or it'll be pointing to a totally different database.
(2010-12-07, 10:28 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Check that the datacache table actually exists in your database. If it does, then read that page again, your table prefix will be wrong, or it'll be pointing to a totally different database.

it does exists, tried again and totally failed.
(2010-12-07, 10:30 PM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]it does exists

Um, no it doesn't, your database is empty. You're also missing a whole load of files.
(2010-12-07, 10:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-07, 10:30 PM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]it does exists

Um, no it doesn't, your database is empty. You're also missing a whole load of files.

what u mean i just transfered the whole database. and its all missing? i can see it in my cpanel. is there a way to get it back.
Where exactly are you looking?? I'm looking at phpMyAdmin right now, it is not there, look:
[attachment=20693]
If you've got a backup, import it, but whatever you've done with it now, it's not in the right place.
(2010-12-07, 10:45 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Where exactly are you looking?? I'm looking at phpMyAdmin right now, it is not there, look:

If you've got a backup, import it, but whatever you've done with it now, it's not in the right place.

hell with it i will just upload a new copy of mybb, i am a dumass for not backing it up.
How could you have transferred it in the first place if you didn't back it up at all...??
Pages: 1 2