MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dang, is it only set for Admins? I am the super mod on Grilldog's forum, and it says I don't have access! Shoot, guess I'll have to get his login info!

EDIT: Oh jeesh, Crakter, I LOVE IT!!!! Big Grin
Yes it's an admin extension. I wanted to make it really easy to use so I decided to add it as an admin page.

Glad you like it. If you find any bugs please report them to me, hopefully there will be none but I guess there will be. Smile
Well, yeah, but super mods have access to the admin page. Really strange that I don't have access.

But so far no problems. I added three pages to different usergroups, and they all work! *thumbs way up* Big Grin
You need admin permission. Go to Admin CP -> Users and Groups -> Admin Permissions -> *the user* -> edit or set
set "Can add important message" to yes.
OK, will be sure to do that!  Smile

Also, I just noticed something your plug in doesn't do that the other one did *and I really like this aspect*.  Can you make it so the message has the same forum headers?  Do you know what I mean?  I'll attach a screenshot!

[attachment=3890]
Change to Alternative style and it will show the same as your forums header.
Alternative style?  I'll have to see if I can find that!  Give me a minute!  Big Grin

EDIT: Jeesh, I bow to your knowledge! LOL...It works perfectly! There are just so many options that I'll just have the greatest time playing around with them all! Big Grin
I might add more styles later aswell. we'll see if anyone will use the plugin. Or maybe an option to make own templates. Smile

Also didn't you see the screenshot I attached? Both styles were there :p
This is funny, the other "Welcome Message" is also updated.

Ok, I gonna support you CraKteR Toungue
Dang, sorry, Crakter. I looked at that screen shot again!  Didn't make any sense to me then, but I see that now!  Duh!  LOL

I'll have to see what Nickman has done as well, to see how it compares!  I promised him that I would!  Big Grin

OK, I guess I can't see it. Where is it, xiaozhu?