MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, OK, it's only on the mods board! Didn't check there! Big Grin
If you got any feature request just say so.
The only problem I have now is that I *can't* update the activation code since it will delete all the messages on deactivation.
So I will have to think of something clever. Smile
judel Wrote:Um, I think I found a problem with the who's been online plugin. While I'm logged in, it shows that I've logged on in the past 24 hours, but as soon as I log out, my name disappears! See screenshot:

CraKteR Wrote:That's because it overwrites the other session with an guest session.. (As it is the same IP)

CraKteR Wrote:That's strange 0.o
*checks it again*
I know why, online today page doesn't count sessions just the users, so it won't show guests, however I can make it work if you want... but...

I'm having the same thing. Every time I sign out, it takes me off the list Sad
Well that's how the session system works. It's the same thing with "Who's Online".
I was just coming on here to give you an update on that plug in. I'm the only one listed as members having visited in the last 24 hours, but there were at least 2 other members (at different ISP's) that logged in just a few hours earlier. They don't show up on the index page, but if I click on the complete list, they're there? Any way to fix this? Big Grin
As I've said before, if the user logs out it does not show..
The complete list does not rely on the sessions it shows only the users and not the guests..
So I would have to update the plugin to select from both.
That goes for everyone? I guess I misunderstood. I thought you just meant that if I log out and look at the list, I won't see that I was logged in. So anyone who logs out, guest will replace their name in that list, unless I click on complete list? Maybe you should update that then? Not much point in a list that only shows guests! Big Grin
Well It's because of how the sessions are setup. It always updates the last used session with the new one, there is an own section in the users table to show when the user was last seen online.. I could combine it with that. however that requires alot of redoing, also I would have to check that the users aren't shown in both as guests and as members :/.
I've just installed linux here now so I gotta get used to that first Smile
I will have it on my todo list though. Maybe I'll have it done in a couple of days.
that's good! Big Grin I don't remember who created the one for 1.1.x, but it was simple but perfect for what I wanted. Basically like the complete list, but saved me from having to click through two pages, since it was on the index.

At first I thought it would be neat to see how many guests had visited, but since most of them could be members, doesn't really help. You know? LOL Wink