MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CraKteR Wrote:Can you try this, IMPAQ.

Works as it should.

Thank you.

Too bad the team isn't paying attention to my posts. The days in the Calendar are one day off and because of that, the events shown are showing what should be on Sept. 12th, not Sept. 11th. Sad

That's not your fault, though. I'm hoping it'll get fixed by the dev team.

Thanks for all your hard work. I appreciate it.
fergofrog Wrote:ahhhh CraKteR your "online today" mod messed up my forums, there is something wrong witht the code for index.lang.php i have this code:
and when i put it in the forums dissapear it is just a blank screen and it doesn't have the name of the forums, when i take the two lines out the forums are back up and the users that have been online today are there but without text, so then i dissabled the plugin.
Nobody has made an post about this earlier and I believe alot of people are using that plugin by now. So I'm not sure what I should tell you.
This is my working language file:
<?php
/**
* MyBB 1.2 English Language Pack
* Copyright © 2006 MyBB Group, All Rights Reserved
* $Id: index.lang.php 1441 2006-05-08 02:49:30Z chris $
*/

$l['boardstats'] = "Board Statistics";
$l['new_posts'] = "Forum Contains New Posts";
$l['no_new_posts'] = "Forum Contains No New Posts";
$l['forum_locked'] = "Forum is Locked";
$l['lastpost_never'] = "Never";
$l['forum_unapproved_posts_count'] = "There are currently {1} unapproved posts in this forum.";
$l['forum_unapproved_post_count'] = "There is currently 1 unapproved post in this forum.";
$l['forum_unapproved_threads_count'] = "There is currently {1} unapproved threads in this forum.";
$l['forum_unapproved_thread_count'] = "There is currently 1 unapproved thread in this forum.";
$l['markread'] = "Mark All Forums Read";
$l['forumteam'] = "Forum Team";
$l['forumstats'] = "Forum Statistics";
$l['todays_birthdays'] = "Today's Birthdays";
$l['quick_login'] = "Quick Login:";
$l['login_username'] = "Username";
$l['login_password'] = "Password";
$l['index_logout'] = "Logout";
$l['private_messages'] = "Private Messages";
$l['pms_new'] = "You have {1} new messages since your last visit.";
$l['pms_unread_total'] = "(You have {1} unread messages and {2} total messages in all of your folders.)";
$l['stats_posts_threads'] = "Our members have made a total of {1} posts in {2} threads.";
$l['stats_numusers'] = "We currently have {1} members registered.";
$l['stats_newestuser'] = "Please welcome our newest member, <b>{1}</b>";
$l['stats_mostonline'] = "The most users online at one time was {1} on {2} at {3}";
$l['whos_online'] = "Who's Online";
$l['complete_list'] = "Complete List";
$l['online_online_plural'] = "users";
$l['online_online_singular'] = "user";
$l['online_member_plural'] = "members";
$l['online_member_singular'] = "member";
$l['online_anon_plural'] = "are";
$l['online_anon_singular'] = "is";
$l['online_guest_plural'] = "guests";
$l['online_guest_singular'] = "guest";
$l['online_note'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";
$l['subforums'] = "<strong>Sub Forums:</strong>";
$l['online_note_today'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} hours ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";
$l['whos_online_today'] = "Who has been online today";
?>
You can also go to Admin CP -> template -> Modify / delete -> Global templates -> online_today_index
And change the $lang strings there.
tamilparks Wrote:i need plugin for shout box and inline ads
I'm do not make plugins on demand.
I hate shout boxes and inline ads so why should I even bother looking at it.
There are two inline ads mods, I suggest you search this page and the mods page.
IMPAQ Wrote:Works as it should.

Thank you.

Too bad the team isn't paying attention to my posts. The days in the Calendar are one day off and because of that, the events shown are showing what should be on Sept. 12th, not Sept. 11th. Sad

That's not your fault, though. I'm hoping it'll get fixed by the dev team.

Thanks for all your hard work. I appreciate it.
Okey, the plugin is still buggy when you select from more then one day though.. I donno if I should just remove that option.
HI, i am using these mods created by you
  • Important messages on index.
    Show the users that has been online today
    Show group details in User Profile
    Usergroup legends

and Advanced Stats on Index/Portal (by Smethead)

i have installed Belloman Crystal Black theme on my forum, now i want to know how do i make your mods display on the Black theme cause it only show on the default skin now?
Check the index template of your default skin, look for {$online_today}
copy all of them you want from there and add it to your index template on your new skin. This gets added when you enable the plug-in.
is it posible to add the templates to each theme by just de activating them and re activating the mods??
it is, if you have changed the templates of the plugins these will not be saved.
Uhh, your Who's Online Today plugin is STILL taking my name off the list when I signout... :/

Oh well though Smile Least it has the link for Complete list there Toungue
what?! No way. that's *Impossible* Confused
Online today 1.2?
It shows everyone here >.>
edit, I was updating the readmes today and included the old version >.> Sorry.
Updated: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=331

I've just released an new plugin Extra fields.
I sure do hope you like my plugins. This is now my biggest plugin.
This is also my 15th plugin Big Grin
Read about it on the mods page.
Also my plugins is now automatically validated when I submit them so no more waiting Wink
CraKteR, how can I have that "Groups Page" that I saw on your site? I installed "usergroup legends" but I would like to have a link for each group - just like you have on your page.

And if I don't want some usergroups to appear on index what do I have to write on the "Groups to not show" option, that usergroup's id?
That is an feature that is included within usergroup legends if you have my Groups details Plugin also installed.

Yes, you add the "gid" of that usergroup. seperate by ','