MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CraKteR Wrote:Also my plugins is now automatically validated when I submit them so no more waiting Wink
Toungue How'd you do that?
I was promoted by MM Smile
Probably because he got tired of validating all of my changes Smile
You'd probably have to submit some plugins before you get promoted though, I'm not sure what he considers as it.
Any news on the events plug in? Or is it on hold.
As of post 198 of this thread it's working perfectly good.

Download it from the mods page.
Hi i still cant get the "Important messages on index." to work with the Crytal Black theme? Smile
Please make sure that {$importantmsgs} is under {$header} in your index template.
I don't think this is your fault but Im just checking CraKteR, If I list the event for sept 12, it says it's for the 11th when I click on the calander event on the forum index. Is this a bug in MyBB's calander?
Hmm. It shows the right date on index? the event got added to 12 sept? and it shows up as 11th in the calendar?

BTW, why did my plugin list get so popular? :p
I took some screens CraKteR

The first screen shows you the calander, you can see the date is listed as the 12th that I added. The Events mod you made is adding the event for the 11th instead of 12th, so it's showing the 12th on today the 11th. If I added a date for today the 11th, the index of the forum wont display the event. It will only display for the next day

[attachment=3993]

This next sceen shows you the date when you click on the event from the forum index

[attachment=3994]

I left up the test on the forum so you could see what I was refering to if you want to look CraKteR. I will be back in about an hour BTW. I have this feeling it's not your code but a bug in MyBB that may need to be worked out. I may be wrong and just wanted to run this past you before I posted the bug in the bug forum. Thanks man.
One last question
If I update the who's online do I still need to un-activate the plug-in, or can I just re-upload the file?