MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe this is an bug of MyBB as I'm pretty sure my plugin takes the correct posts from the database now. Since it's even using the function for getting users timezones correct now.

I think however this is the same problem as IMPAQ is having.
Downloaded the newest version of the who's online, when I log out it takes me off the list and counts me as a visitor. Is that how it's supposed to work?
There was a fix for the calendar: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...1#pid80481

Your plugin now pulls from events one day ahead. ie. Instead of pulling from events on Sept. 12 like it's supposed to (it's 12:02am here now), it pulls from Sept. 13.

Thanks for all your hard work and I'm looking forward to a fix.

Have a great night.
hemi Wrote:Downloaded the newest version of the who's online, when I log out it takes me off the list and counts me as a visitor. Is that how it's supposed to work?

i have read this some where in the beginning of the thread. It does happin, something about your IP that gets added to the guesst list but when your look at the detail stats of whos' online today your name does show even when your logged out Smile
CraKteR Wrote:
fergofrog Wrote:ahhhh CraKteR your "online today" mod messed up my forums, there is something wrong witht the code for index.lang.php i have this code:
and when i put it in the forums dissapear it is just a blank screen and it doesn't have the name of the forums, when i take the two lines out the forums are back up and the users that have been online today are there but without text, so then i dissabled the plugin.
Nobody has made an post about this earlier and I believe alot of people are using that plugin by now. So I'm not sure what I should tell you.
This is my working language file:
<?php
/**
* MyBB 1.2 English Language Pack
* Copyright © 2006 MyBB Group, All Rights Reserved
* $Id: index.lang.php 1441 2006-05-08 02:49:30Z chris $
*/

$l['boardstats'] = "Board Statistics";
$l['new_posts'] = "Forum Contains New Posts";
$l['no_new_posts'] = "Forum Contains No New Posts";
$l['forum_locked'] = "Forum is Locked";
$l['lastpost_never'] = "Never";
$l['forum_unapproved_posts_count'] = "There are currently {1} unapproved posts in this forum.";
$l['forum_unapproved_post_count'] = "There is currently 1 unapproved post in this forum.";
$l['forum_unapproved_threads_count'] = "There is currently {1} unapproved threads in this forum.";
$l['forum_unapproved_thread_count'] = "There is currently 1 unapproved thread in this forum.";
$l['markread'] = "Mark All Forums Read";
$l['forumteam'] = "Forum Team";
$l['forumstats'] = "Forum Statistics";
$l['todays_birthdays'] = "Today's Birthdays";
$l['quick_login'] = "Quick Login:";
$l['login_username'] = "Username";
$l['login_password'] = "Password";
$l['index_logout'] = "Logout";
$l['private_messages'] = "Private Messages";
$l['pms_new'] = "You have {1} new messages since your last visit.";
$l['pms_unread_total'] = "(You have {1} unread messages and {2} total messages in all of your folders.)";
$l['stats_posts_threads'] = "Our members have made a total of {1} posts in {2} threads.";
$l['stats_numusers'] = "We currently have {1} members registered.";
$l['stats_newestuser'] = "Please welcome our newest member, <b>{1}</b>";
$l['stats_mostonline'] = "The most users online at one time was {1} on {2} at {3}";
$l['whos_online'] = "Who's Online";
$l['complete_list'] = "Complete List";
$l['online_online_plural'] = "users";
$l['online_online_singular'] = "user";
$l['online_member_plural'] = "members";
$l['online_member_singular'] = "member";
$l['online_anon_plural'] = "are";
$l['online_anon_singular'] = "is";
$l['online_guest_plural'] = "guests";
$l['online_guest_singular'] = "guest";
$l['online_note'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";
$l['subforums'] = "<strong>Sub Forums:</strong>";
$l['online_note_today'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} hours ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";
$l['whos_online_today'] = "Who has been online today";
?>
You can also go to Admin CP -> template -> Modify / delete -> Global templates -> online_today_index
And change the $lang strings there.
tamilparks Wrote:i need plugin for shout box and inline ads
I'm do not make plugins on demand.
I hate shout boxes and inline ads so why should I even bother looking at it.
There are two inline ads mods, I suggest you search this page and the mods page.
IMPAQ Wrote:Works as it should.

Thank you.

Too bad the team isn't paying attention to my posts. The days in the Calendar are one day off and because of that, the events shown are showing what should be on Sept. 12th, not Sept. 11th. Sad

That's not your fault, though. I'm hoping it'll get fixed by the dev team.

Thanks for all your hard work. I appreciate it.
Okey, the plugin is still buggy when you select from more then one day though.. I donno if I should just remove that option.

Thanks i just coppied your code over into mine and it worked.
hemi Wrote:Downloaded the newest version of the who's online, when I log out it takes me off the list and counts me as a visitor. Is that how it's supposed to work?
1.2?
This *should* not accure in version 1.2 of the plugin. Also I packed the wrong plugin last night so please download it again.
IMPAQ Wrote:There was a fix for the calendar: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...1#pid80481

Your plugin now pulls from events one day ahead. ie. Instead of pulling from events on Sept. 12 like it's supposed to (it's 12:02am here now), it pulls from Sept. 13.

Have a great night.
Hmmmm.. *wonders*
Maybe I should look at that fix then.
I'll look at it later.
sTrEtCh Wrote:i have read this some where in the beginning of the thread. It does happin, something about your IP that gets added to the guesst list but when your look at the detail stats of whos' online today your name does show even when your logged out Smile
This was fixed in 1.2
fergofrog Wrote:Thanks i just coppied your code over into mine and it worked.
Great Smile
IMPAQ Wrote:There was a fix for the calendar: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...1#pid80481

Have a great night.
I think I might have just mixed up a few variables.
Try this please.
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=350
Works good for me. Smile

Thanks, man!
No problem. I just mixed up two variables, one containing current date with an variable for current date + an day Confused.. This is why I shouldn't code when I'm tired >.>

Now it shows the wrong date for me though. wtf
CraKteR Wrote:1.2?
This *should* not accure in version 1.2 of the plugin. Also I packed the wrong plugin last night so please download it again.
Yay! It works now!!! Big Grin
Thanks, CraKteR!!!!