MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glad it works for you now.
CraKteR Wrote:
sTrEtCh Wrote:i have read this some where in the beginning of the thread. It does happin, something about your IP that gets added to the guesst list but when your look at the detail stats of whos' online today your name does show even when your logged out Smile
This was fixed in 1.2

bummer, i missed that one .LOL. [Image: clapping.gif] will upgrade mine tommorow[Image: dance01.gif]
Okey.
Important update for Important messages.. get it? oh. I'm tired. :p
Anyways. this fixes up some annoying bugs you may or may not have gotten, also added some things. Hope you enjoy it.

Important messages 1.2
Please be sure to read the readme.html.
This is actually an pretty important update so. Please upgrade before you complain about any bugs.
Changelog Wrote:* Fixed up global messages.
* Optimized code and fixed it up.
* Added {username} and {uid} to message and title.
Upgraded my Stupid posts plug-in to work with 1.2

Download it here

Changelog Wrote:* Works with 1.2.
* No need to change any core files.
Quote:* Added {username} and {uid} to message and title.
OK, now THAT'S COOL!! Thanks for the upgrade, Crakter! I didn't have any problems with the important message plugin, but I really like that added feature! Big Grin
judel Wrote:
Quote:* Added {username} and {uid} to message and title.
OK, now THAT'S COOL!! Thanks for the upgrade, Crakter! I didn't have any problems with the important message plugin, but I really like that added feature! Big Grin
The problem was with global messages. Smile
Glad you like it Smile

Updated another plugin to work with 1.2
Wordcount is now updated and is working with 1.2
Download here

Changelog Wrote:* Works with 1.2.
* Optimized code.
* No need to change any core files, just language file.

Next plugin I will update is Resizeable textareas. I know one especially is waiting for this :p
Updated yet another plugin to 1.2

Inline thread popups. Sorry I didn't expect I would upgrade this plugin, oh well.
Inline thread popups is not at version 2.0 and fully works with 1.2.

Download it here

changelog Wrote:* Fully working with 1.2
* Code changes
* Subject has been deleted, I didn't see the need for it.
Okey my last plug-in is now updated. Phew.
Resizeable text areas 2.0
Enjoy, possibly buggy.

changelog Wrote:* Working with 1.2
CraKteR Wrote:Okey my last plug-in is now updated. Phew.
Resizeable text areas 2.0
Enjoy, possibly buggy.

changelog Wrote:* Working with 1.2
It doesn't work at all on the quick reply. And then there's that other bug you mentioned in the post reply/new thread page Wink
I don't know if this has been mentioned but 'Resizeable textareas using javascript.' doesn't work in quickreply.  The buttons show up but nothing happens when you click them.
edit, i guess it was mentioned.