MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
joesmith Wrote:Thanks CraKteR for the GREAT plugins!
About the extra fields plugin
2) I'd also like to have different fields for different forums (or maybe no extra fields at all in some forums).
I've now updated my extra fields plugin to work with this.
I meant the other request I would have to rewrite the plug-in.

Extra fields
haha, you need to take it easy and relax mate.LOL.
Haha. I do Wink
This is just for fun Wink

New plug-in. Restricted PM usage.
Restricted private messages

Feature list Wrote:* Restricts users with less then set number of posts sending PM's, this will not change the fact they might *get* private messages.
Multiple days in Events on index should be fixed now.
Also, IMPAQ please try this release as I'm not sure if it will work with you. Hopefully it will.

Events on index
Thanks for all the plugins CraKteR!!! Big Grin
I'm glad you like it Smile
And also I love feedback so thank you Smile

I was thinking of making an new plug-in as well.
When an user registers, after he registers he will be redirected to an new page that states a bit of info about the board and also have an link to the help page and so on.
Just general info about how to use the forums and some tips on how to make things easier for himself.
I would love some input on it though. And if it will be used or not.
CraKteR Wrote:I'm glad you like it Smile
And also I love feedback so thank you Smile

I was thinking of making an new plug-in as well.
When an user registers, after he registers he will be redirected to an new page that states a bit of info about the board and also have an link to the help page and so on.
Just general info about how to use the forums and some tips on how to make things easier for himself.
I would love some input on it though. And if it will be used or not.

I would definatly use that one!! Big Grin
Then I could add the rules to that page, so when a user registers he has to actually read them!
Well he doesn't have to read them as there will be an link back to the forum (well it has to be), but yea this would increase the possiblity Wink
Do you have any input on it though?

This is on my todo list then Smile
CraKteR Wrote:Well he doesn't have to read them as there will be an link back to the forum (well it has to be), but yea this would increase the possiblity Wink
Do you have any input on it though?

This is on my todo list then Smile

I thought that WAS input Toungue

Anyway, if you can, make it like have the forum header and stuff, you know. And then I guess a link on the bottom saying something like "Continue to the Forums".
And it would load this new pages after a user registers...

^^That's the other half of my imput Toungue

* FirefoxWiz can't wait till this one comes out!!!
CraKteR you have too much time on your hands if your creating so many mods so fast Toungue