MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have now upgraded all my plug-ins to be *fully* compatible with MySQL 5 strict. If it works for you, no need to upgrade.

As there isn't really any major bug reports now I'm just fixing up my other plug-ins, any requests will be considered. Smile
New plug-in
Quick language changer Smile

I just got this great idea, who wants an ignore plug-in? *evil thoughts*
CraKteR Wrote:I just got this great idea, who wants an ignore plug-in? *evil thoughts*
Might be useful for people out there who have wanted one for a long time Toungue
What would an ignore plug in do? Who or what would it ignore? Big Grin
Users? Users PM's, users posts and so on.
LOL...ignore your own members? Then why have them on your board, if you want to ignore them! Wink
No, this would be for every users though. Smile
Not only yourself. Smile

Like I would really want to ignore an user here right now. >.>
Ahhh, I got ya! Big Grin Hmmm...as long as users can't ignore admin, that might work. I guess then I could see the point of it! LOL
Fixed up my Important messages since it now breaks if you have more then one message. Kinda hard to explain. Anyways. Heres an update.

Important messages Smile
Breaks? Since the upgrade to 1.2.1? Grilldog has 3 and hasn't had any problems with it! Guess I'll go ahead an update it though! Smile I have to also update your who's been online today, as the upgrade wiped out the code mod that was done!