MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear crackter,
I installed the inline thread popup and it works great. But I thought it worked on the actual link of the thread not the thread image. ِDon't you think it should be active when you hover your mouse ON THE TITLE rather than the image? And there's one another thing I'd like you to add in the next version: The control that you could allow the message popup from the left/right/center. And specially i'd like it to be from the left(it means opposit side of what it is now) becuase my forum is RTL and when it popups it goes UNDER the window border and you can see nothing. And one more thing, if I wanted to change the font what should I do?

There's another thing about Resize Text Area that I could never get it work! Doeas it work fine with 1.2?

Thanks for your hard work
Cheers
Inline thread popup should be fixed, I know I just haven't had time.
Resize text area works with 1.2.x yea Smile

Thanks for the nice words Smile
Woo hooo! That last birthday mailer fix did it!!! I only got one birthday email this morning! Big Grin
Trash can forum 1.3.2

Now with " - From #tid" in the subject of the deleted post/newly created thread.
Hey!  I've got a suggestion for the important messages plug in.  Would be nice if there was a description column or the like that would let admin know who the message is for without having to go into each one to find out?  I have about 10 messages for the different groups, and it's a pain to have to go in to them individually to find the one I'm looking for.  Still a great plug in, though!!  Big Grin  Maybe the column could just show the groups that are able to view it?  That would also work! Don't even know if it's possible, and I know you're busy!
judel Wrote:Hey! I've got a suggestion for the important messages plug in. Would be nice if there was a description column or the like that would let admin know who the message is for without having to go into each one to find out? I have about 10 messages for the different groups, and it's a pain to have to go in to them individually to find the one I'm looking for. Still a great plug in, though!! Big Grin Maybe the column could just show the groups that are able to view it? That would also work! Don't even know if it's possible, and I know you're busy!
Yea I'm a busy little bee trying to dodge all mods requests in PM. Toungue

And, yay. I did it.
enjoy.
Important messages 1.3.6 released Smile
LOL...thanks a bunch!  I do try to avoid PM'ing anyone unless they ask me to!  Toungue

Oh yeah, I know I asked this a few months back and can't find it anywhere!  Did countless searches.  It's your updated mod anyway, so you can probably *most likely* help me.  On the group legend, I'd like them to be in alphabetical order!  I know there is like one word that needs to be added somewhere, and I just can't remember what it is??  and where I need to add it??  Thanks in advance!!  Big Grin

EDIT: I followed your instructions for the updated important messages plugin.  I didn't deactivate but merely uploaded the new three files!  But I can't get to any of my messages but the first one.  When I select "edit message" it only brings up the first one on the list.  I was at first worried that all but that one were deleted, but I figured it out when I went in to create them again and hit save, there's still only the one on the list! So now I have two for the same group, and I can't go in and delete or even edit any others besides the first one!  HELP!!!!!!!  Big Grin

Also, what does the "reset messages" option do?  I have never used it in fear that it might erase all my messages!
judel Wrote:Oh yeah, I know I asked this a few months back and can't find it anywhere! Did countless searches. It's your updated mod anyway, so you can probably *most likely* help me. On the group legend, I'd like them to be in alphabetical order! I know there is like one word that needs to be added somewhere, and I just can't remember what it is?? and where I need to add it?? Thanks in advance!! Big Grin
In inc/class_datacache.php
Find:
$query = $db->simple_select(TABLE_PREFIX."usergroups");
change to:
$query = $db->simple_select(TABLE_PREFIX."usergroups", "*", "", array('order_by' => 'title', 'order_dir' => 'ASC'));
Upload/overwrite the other file.
Then go to Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Cache Manager -> usergroups -> Rebuild Cache
judel Wrote:EDIT: I followed your instructions for the updated important messages plugin. I didn't deactivate but merely uploaded the new three files! But I can't get to any of my messages but the first one. When I select "edit message" it only brings up the first one on the list. I was at first worried that all but that one were deleted, but I figured it out when I went in to create them again and hit save, there's still only the one on the list! So now I have two for the same group, and I can't go in and delete or even edit any others besides the first one! HELP!!!!!!! Big Grin
WTH. I just tested it and it works fine for me. 0.o. And this works on the other versions? errrrrr.
judel Wrote:Also, what does the "reset messages" option do? I have never used it in fear that it might erase all my messages!
It will.
with the extra fields plugins im having difficulty making it display in the post. I wish for it to be in a nice little stylable div or something and im guessing that i can create a new template and eval the output to it rather than adding it to post? However i got stuck so any help would greatly be appretiated.