MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well both are perfectly proper english so Wink

lol wops, I forgot about that. stupid me.. lol. I'll work a bit on it later.
CraKteR Wrote:
destroyer Wrote:I already did that. It seems like when I upload .htaccess to my root-directory of the forum, it isn't working, and also isn't showed on the list of uploaded files. Confused
You using FlashFXP? it doesen't show .htaccess files. it sucks, I use SmartFTP. but anyways, you uploaded the .htaccess to the root-directory of the forum or the site?

I'm using WS FTP PRO. And I surely uploaded the .htaccess file to the forum root-directory.
Hmm seems weird, maybe your host is overriding the ErrorDocuments? host control the most, mine is fairly good on that part.
I can't come up with anything else :/

---------------------------------------

Okey, I'm sorry about the failure with the words count plugin, I however have fixed it so it should update now, you need to deactivate and activate again to recount the words.

- Fixed bug with not updating deleted posts/threads.

Download here:
*deeleted*
I think the problem is in the .htaccess file..

But it seems to be there, when I point my browser to that URL, I get a forbidden msg...
http://www.freewebmasterhelp.com/tutorials/htaccess/
You can read about it there, I know my plugin is working so.
However it does not work on all hosts since admins can override it.
I asked my hoster to look after .htaccess settings or, stuff like that. Smile
Okey, let me know.

Okey, Releasing an update to the "Stupid posts" plugin. The other one was just crap. hopefully this is better.

Now it loops through each post and searches for the selected characters.
The once you chose in your ACP.
I hate posts with topics like "HELP!!!!!" Smile
Read the readme.txt

Download: Deleeted.
Everything went well until i wanted to activate the plugin Toungue There was a ' in one of my testposts and got this SQL error ...

Code:
mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 's[/b]::���� * .���� * .���� * . [b]Andere Info[/b]::���� * .���� * .' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_posts SET subject=':: Template To Post ::', message='[code][u][b]Event Info ::[/b][/u] [b]Flyer[/b]:: [align=center][img]http://[/img][/align] [b]Naam Event [/b]:: [b]Plaats Event [/b]:: [b]Tijdstip Event [/b]:: [b]VVK ( euro )[/b]:: [b]ADD ( euro ) [/b]:: [b]Voorverkooppunten[/b]:: [b]DJ's[/b]::���� * .���� * .���� * . [b]Andere Info[/b]::���� * .���� * .���� * .
' WHERE pid='2'
[/code]
wops forgot to use addslashes()

try this one.
Works Big Grin Thx Smile

EDIT ::

When testing with a post for example ::

????????????????? Does It Work?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It comes out like

Does It Work

It deletes all the chars ...