MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
judel Wrote:EDIT: I followed your instructions for the updated important messages plugin. I didn't deactivate but merely uploaded the new three files! But I can't get to any of my messages but the first one. When I select "edit message" it only brings up the first one on the list. I was at first worried that all but that one were deleted, but I figured it out when I went in to create them again and hit save, there's still only the one on the list! So now I have two for the same group, and I can't go in and delete or even edit any others besides the first one! HELP!!!!!!! Big Grin
I can't reproduce this. 0.o
I myself see every message. And I really don't see why it shouldn't.
Immersion Wrote:with the extra fields plugins im having difficulty making it display in the post. I wish for it to be in a nice little stylable div or something and im guessing that i can create a new template and eval the output to it rather than adding it to post? However i got stuck so any help would greatly be appretiated.
In inc/functions_post.php
find:
eval("\$postbit = \"".$templates->get("postbit")."\";");
Add above:
eval("\$template_var_here = \"".$templates->get("your_template_here")."\";");
Quote:I can't reproduce this. 0.o
I myself see every message. And I really don't see why it shouldn't.
  Well, I don't know what to tell you, but I can't use the plug in the way it is!  If you can't figure out why it's doing it, then can you attach the older version, so I can reupload one that I know worked? Unfortunately, I overwrote the old one, something that I will make sure I never do again until I verify that the new one works!
Never mind! I found the very first version, so I'll just stick with that until someone else can verify this is a problem! Toungue
OK, it's working now! Thanks! Smile
Great mod and love it but i have the gallery mod and this mod is bellow that is there a way i can put the Important messages at the top of the page instead of being bellow the gallery.

see www.tussaudtimes.co.uk/forums if you dont get what i mean.

Thanks for bringing this mod out
also i dont think that will do what i wish. I want it specifically for the extra fields plugin. So i can choose how things are displayed.
spikescot2005 Wrote:Great mod and love it but i have the gallery mod and this mod is bellow that is there a way i can put the Important messages at the top of the page instead of being bellow the gallery.

see www.tussaudtimes.co.uk/forums if you dont get what i mean.

Thanks for bringing this mod out
Not possible as you have the gallery in the header and you don't use the global messages option in the important messages.
Immersion Wrote:also i dont think that will do what i wish. I want it specifically for the extra fields plugin. So i can choose how things are displayed.
Why not?
just use:
if($post['fieldhere'] != "")
{
	eval("\$template_var_here = \"".$templates->get("your_template_here")."\";"); 
}
else
{
	$template_var_here = "";
}
Add $post['fieldhere'] to the template you make, and change the variables.
Then you add $template_var_here to your postbit template.
i use Show the users that has been online today 1.2.2 but it display the users has been online last night as today?is it the problem of different time zoneS?
It shows the last users that has been at the forum within 24 hours.