MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Birthday Mailer 1.0.5 released!

Fixed a bug found by MiNT, selecting wrong months in some cases.
coool
I was just notified today that a member got a birthday mailer on the 7th of this month, even though her birthday was the 7th of October! Hope this update fixes it! Big Grin
That was the bug.
I just thought it was interesting timing that I was coming here to mention the bug, and you had just released an update for it! LOL Wink
Speaking of the birthday mailer, is it possible to add the option to exclude certain groups? Like if you don't want your banned or inactive groups getting it?
judel Wrote:Speaking of the birthday mailer, is it possible to add the option to exclude certain groups? Like if you don't want your banned or inactive groups getting it?

I knew I forgot about something. Sorry about that judel.
Try this.
I just upgraded to MyBB 1.2.3 and now the admin section of the Extra Fields (1.1.2) plugin is giving me the following warnings (the same warning repeated 7 times):

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/*****/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 1122

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/*****/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 1122

Is this even related to the plugin?
MyBB bug Rolleyes
Within adminfunctions.php
Find:
if(in_array($startforum['fid'], $selected) || (is_array($selected) && in_array($forum['fid'], $selected)))
Change too:
if(is_array($selected) && (in_array($startforum['fid'], $selected) || in_array($forum['fid'], $selected)))
Great plugins CraKteR
thanks...