MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bernhard Wrote:My forum has the theme "think green" for MyBB 1.2.8.
Without plugin, all languages can be change. It is now everything OK.
Thank you for the help through the support.

But, if I activate the plugin, it blocks the change of the language in the USER CP. Rolleyes

The guests can change the language, but not the User.
I don't find any error. What can be the cause? Cookie?

After the User login, the User can also not change the guest language. User logout, after it, is the change from the guest language possible. Sad

Best Regards
Bernhard

What must I alter, so that the plugin works correctly for users and guests?

I think, this is the cause for the problem:

Quote:<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web1/html/inc/languages/russian/index.lang.php:1) in <b>/var/www/web1/html/inc/functions.php</b> on line <b>78</b><br />

Please help me. Rolleyes

Regards
Dear CraKteR,

thank you very much for your help!!!

My forum now working very beautiful with 3 languages - english, german und russian. All is OK!!!

MyBB have a very good support. Smile

Regards
Bernhard
I am trying to use Quick Buddy List and having problem in postbit. It's working fine on profile page. But when the given line is added to postbit, I don't know how to get the user id dynamically.
<a href="usercp.php?action=quickaddbuddy&uid={useruidhere}">Add to Buddy List</a>

Can anyone please help. Thanx
<a href="usercp.php?action=quickaddbuddy&uid={$post['uid']}">Add to Buddy List</a>
Thanx a lot LeX- Smile
CraKteR,

Have you had time to look at the events on index issue as of yet?

The issue is the events not showing up if you have the number of days in the ACP set to anything other than 1.

Or would it be best to wait until 1.4?

Cheers fishntassie
In your "Status in profile" plugin, you have a bug in the plugin file:

Find:
$timesearch = time() - $mybb->settings['wolcutoffmins'];

Replace with:
$timesearch = time() - $mybb->settings['wolcutoffmins']*60;
hey,

Just installed the Extra Fields plugin but get an error when creating a new thread.

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Event) VALUES ('4107', '321', 'testing new field', '0', '141', 'Sye', '1196' at line 2
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_posts (tid, fid, subject, icon, uid, username, dateline, message, ipaddress, includesig, smilieoff, visible, posthash, browser, system, Midgard Event) VALUES ('4107', '321', 'testing new field', '0', '141', 'Sye', '1196076401', 'ugfjfjjf', '212.46.149.50', 'yes', 'no', '1', '0ae4955f158d7c5a088da962c9f395eb', 'icon_firefox', 'icon_windows_xp_2003', '')

Any ideas? Using MyBB 1.2.7
Upgrade to 1.2.9, delete the plugin files, reupload and reactivate.

BP
Ah found the error, you cant have a space in between the words for the (backend) name