MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just updated the Redirect on Register to 1.0.3 and now I'm receiving this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/m/a/r/marcushcg/html/forum/admin/adminfunctions.php:88) in /home/content/m/a/r/marcushcg/html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 78

MyBB version: 1.2.9 PHP version: 4.3.11 DB version: MySQL 4.0.27

I've looked for odd characters in the files, but I'm not seeing anything. I've attached the files. Any help would be appreciated.
There were weird things at the end of adminfunctions.php
Oh bloody hell. LOL Thanks man.
I spoke too soon. I'm still getting the same error.
whos online today meeds a global var Toungue
Jag100 Wrote:whos online today meeds a global var Toungue

Or a hook change =P

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid176839
Just a quick question about the extra fields plugin, i am trying to remove the extra field from replys. I have tryed removing all instances of the "new reply" template from the plugin file but this didnt work. Can you suggest how i could do this. Also is there an easy way for me to make the main post field a custom field so i can add default text to it in particular sections of my forum?
Thanks.
Also, how can i get it so that mybb will search these fields? Or does mybb take time to index posts? Because i did a test search straight after i made the post and it didnt return anything.
Can anyone help me with these? I see Crakter hasn't been on for a while.
thanks a lot bro Big Grin