MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2008-08-03, 08:46 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]I seen that Harry, thank you.

However, CraKteRs plugins have been tested with me and not saying the other plugin isn't well written, but with CraKteR I never had to worry about that. Very well thought out and written plug-ins. One of a few people I even consider downloading plug-ins from actually. Even if I have to pay the 5 bucks. Well worth it imo Wink

How exactly can you write a bad plugin if it is working? The whole point of this system ( plugin ) is the avoid those types of issues as is normally seen with the manual install mods. Huh
On a side note.. I think it would be awesome if CraKteR updated his plugins and released them here. Smile Fully understand if he doesnt wish to. I do thank him for what he has done though.
Some updates. Taking them alphabeticly. Only tested locally by me so. And I'm a bit rusty.

autoset bburl
autoset cookiepath
Events on index
Quote:How exactly can you write a bad plugin if it is working?

Are you serious? Undecided

Working to what extent?
Just because it's working doesn't mean it's well written. There's different level of coders like in anything else..(Beginners/Pros) Ya know... In the beginning here at MyBB I downloaded some pretty shakey stuff.. It's gotten better however..
(2008-08-03, 09:20 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:How exactly can you write a bad plugin if it is working?

Are you serious? Undecided

Working to what extent?
Just because it's working doesn't mean it's well written. There's different level of coders like in anything else..(Beginners/Pros) Ya know... In the beginning here at MyBB I downloaded some pretty shakey stuff.. It's gotten better however..

I suppose. But something like that would be caught quick and thus reported and fixed. Atleast i would like to think that is the case.

Oh and Thank you CraKteR for updating your plugins!!! Big Grin
Events on Index activated/initiated fine. Events are not showing on the index page however CraKteR. I also de-activated the plug-in before the 1.4 upgrade. I then just loaded the new plug-in files over the old ones and then re-activated the plug-in.

Regards
Thanks for updating them. Big Grin
Online today. I also see that the other dude copied some of my code.
(2008-08-03, 09:32 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]Events on Index activated/initiated fine. Events are not showing on the index page however CraKteR. I also de-activated the plug-in before the 1.4 upgrade. I then just loaded the new plug-in files over the old ones and then re-activated the plug-in.

Regards

It works fine for me here. You sure you have anything in your calendar for the day?
Check if $index_events is in your index_boardstats template.
Yep, they are there CraKteR..

Screen below. I followed the instructions in the file downloads. Odd, I'm also having the same issue with the Online plug-in. getting a screen of my Calendar now for you

Quote:Online today. I also see that the other dude copied some of my code.

Undecided
I'd really like to see these updated for Mybb 1.4

1. Inline thread popup (Anyway you can make it popup when hovering over the thread title rather than the thread icon, and make it look like vbulletins?)

2. Forum Stats in profile.

3. Birthday mailer.

4. Trash can forum.

You will have my eternal gratitude if you can update these for Mybb 1.4.

Anyone know if a Youtube mod is updated for 1.4 yet?
(2008-08-03, 10:12 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I'd really like to see these updated for Mybb 1.4

1. Inline thread popup (Anyway you can make it popup when hovering over the thread title rather than the thread icon, and make it look like vbulletins?)

2. Forum Stats in profile.

3. Birthday mailer.

4. Trash can forum.

You will have my eternal gratitude if you can update these for Mybb 1.4.

Anyone know if a Youtube mod is updated for 1.4 yet?

2 and 4 would be awesome. Havent seen a YouTube mod for 1.4 yet???
If i recall correctly i saw a thread on here a while back that does the same ( Works on all Tubes/Not just You Tube )?? It is called "Video Site Tag Plugin - 1.7".