MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2008-08-03, 09:53 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, they are there CraKteR..

Screen below. I followed the instructions in the file downloads. Odd, I'm also having the same issue with the Online plug-in. getting a screen of my Calendar now for you

Quote:Online today. I also see that the other dude copied some of my code.

Undecided

Have you enabled them in the settings like it says in the readme? Smile
Anyways I'm at work now so can't debug now.
Thank you for the Updated Plugins Crackter
They're both activated CraKteR, I've been doing this a loooong time Wink Whatever the issue, it's effecting both plug-ins.

Regards
(2008-08-04, 02:57 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]They're both activated CraKteR, I've been doing this a loooong time Wink Whatever the issue, it's effecting both plug-ins.

Regards

Well I didn't say activated. I said enabled in the settings (not in plugins, there is a setting on/off for both of them)
Weird if you are having the problem when no one else is(?)
Anyways. If you give me admin access I'll see what I can do.
Actually CraKteR, I did turn the one on (events on index) The other is not in the settings to turn on(Who's been online). I Didn't realize that that one was located in settings. My fault, I thought after activation this one was just turned on automatically and stayed there until de-activated... So there's where that problem is. I will pm you admin info in a bit when I get home. In about an hour. Thank you again CraKteR.
Updated with copyright and license, GNU GPL v3. I've sat up an SVN server myself to keep an track of them all.

Also updated the forum stats in profile.
Two more.
More plug-ins.
Even more.
Trash can forum and Stupid posts. *Should* work.

Edit, updated trash can forum.
Regards CraKteR,

I have set a admin account up for you and am PM'ing that info right now.

Kind Regards
Youtube plug-in and usergroup legends
I feel like it's christmas CraKter. Big Grin Thank you again very very much for updating these plug-ins.. I resent login info. I sent you the actual admin login this time instead of creating an admin account.

Regards
(2008-08-04, 07:12 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like it's christmas CraKter. Big Grin Thank you again very very much for updating these plug-ins.. I resent login info. I sent you the actual admin login this time instead of creating an admin account.

Regards

Fixed the Online users today problem. Crappy code.
Anyways. Try this.
Not sure about the events problem.