MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW.
"Trash Can" Forum is very important to me too

That´s made me upgrade to 1.4 now, Thanks a lot Big Grin
CraKteR, I de-activated the plug-in, then went in and reloaded the new files over, Then I activated the plug-in again, went to settings, and still no showing for the Online Users plug-in to turn on. Nuttin there...

Regards
(2008-08-04, 07:41 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]CraKteR, I de-activated the plug-in, then went in and reloaded the new files over, Then I activated the plug-in again, went to settings, and still no showing for the Online Users plug-in to turn on. Nuttin there...

Regards
Nah I was wrong. There isen't any setting for it. It should work nonetheless though.
Ethernets On-Line plug-in works at my site CraKteR. For some reason yours doesn't show. I did get events on index to work by doing a template revert I missed. DOH!!!

Regards
(2008-08-04, 08:21 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]Ethernets On-Line plug-in works at my site CraKteR. For some reason yours doesn't show. I did get events on index to work by doing a template revert I missed. DOH!!!

Regards

I'm sorry. I can't seem to find out why it's not working. It should atleast show.
It didn't work with a template revert on that either?
This should work. I uploaded a new file to your server but I don't know if it works or not. But it should work.
(2008-08-03, 10:12 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I'd really like to see these updated for Mybb 1.4

1. Inline thread popup (Anyway you can make it popup when hovering over the thread title rather than the thread icon, and make it look like vbulletins?)

2. Forum Stats in profile.

3. Birthday mailer.

4. Trash can forum.

You will have my eternal gratitude if you can update these for Mybb 1.4.

Anyone know if a Youtube mod is updated for 1.4 yet?
Updated 2 and 4. 3 I don't have on my computer. And 1 would have to be totally rewritten and would interfer with the click and hold edit of MyBB.
CraKteR, Thank you again sooo very very much. It works great. Again, I want to thank you for up-dating these plug-ins. And this meant a lot to me to have back on my forum.

Kindest Regards
Thanks, very much appreciated. Smile
DiggThis plugin for easy submitting your threads to Digg.
Appears on each thread.
CraKteR, I've installed your plugin Group Legend. I want to set my own order of groups. How can I do that?
CraKteR, you should totally lynch that samuel guy Toungue