MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who? :p
he goes by ethernet on here Toungue

his who was online today mod resulted in blank index when logged out.

Crakter, if DenisTT doesn't update the portal redirect for 1.4, who could i ask to?
(2008-08-05, 07:05 PM)noc123 Wrote: [ -> ]CraKteR, I've installed your plugin Group Legend. I want to set my own order of groups. How can I do that?

You can't with the plugin but if you wanna do it manually you can just add
<tr><td class="tcat"><strong>Group Legend</strong></td></tr>
<tr><td class="trow1">[Registered] [Admins] [ETC] [ETC]</td></tr>
Under
{$whosonline}
in your index_boardstats template.
(2008-08-05, 09:32 PM)squall_leonhart69r Wrote: [ -> ]he goes by ethernet on here Toungue

his who was online today mod resulted in blank index when logged out.

Crakter, if DenisTT doesn't update the portal redirect for 1.4, who could i ask to?

Oh okey. Nah. Boring.

Well I donno. Angel
oh well, guess i'll start pouring over the changes to 1.4 tomorrow and see if i can bring the last few plugins up to date myself :\

Thanks for the continued work though.
(2008-08-04, 07:08 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Youtube plug-in and usergroup legends

For some reason the youtube plugin isn't showing the embedded videos, just blank white space where the videos should be.

Link to the thread that contains youtube videos on my forum:

http://www.xtemu.com/forum/random-youtub...-t-14.html
hey X2DM, the applets have clearly loaded there, however they aren't loading the video, are you sure you've used the code for the video and not the entire url?
I used the entire url, which was the same as before.
CraKteR, OK i did Legend manually, but is there easiest way to do these gruops clickable than manually? I've got also your mod showgroup but it works only with Usergroups Legend I guess. Is there any possibility to merge that plug with Legend that I wrote?
(2008-08-06, 09:01 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I used the entire url, which was the same as before.
Oh you don't use the whole url. Only the id of the video. Which is in the url. I should of been more clear on that then. The part between http://www.youtube.com/v/ and &hl=en

(2008-08-06, 11:25 AM)noc123 Wrote: [ -> ]CraKteR, OK i did Legend manually, but is there easiest way to do these gruops clickable than manually? I've got also your mod showgroup but it works only with Usergroups Legend I guess. Is there any possibility to merge that plug with Legend that I wrote?

Just enable the plug-in and reload your index and rightclick -> show sourcecode. Then you can find the legend code and copy it. Deactivate the plugin and add the code manually to your template. Then you can rearrange them as you want.
Thanks, I'm not used to just using the id as the last youtube plugin I had installed with 1.2.14 required the full url of the video.Toungue