MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

tried to install birthday mailer. Installation was fine but

Config -> settings -> birthday mailer

shows:

Warning [2] implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. - Line: 1151 - File: admin/modules/config/settings.php PHP 5.2.0-8+etch11 (Linux)

Greets and thanks, lenkradschloss
Oh yea. I noticed it myself actually but forgot about it.
Just ignore it for now. I'm gonna look at it later. It doesn't really matter though.
(2008-08-13, 06:34 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]You mean automatically recognizing youtube and parse it as video and wrap it without [youtube]?

In a manner of speaking, but i was refferring to it parsing the youtube url and automatically wrapping the video code with youtube.
I didn't see most of these plugins in the 1.4 downloads section, and the download links don't work anymore. Does that mean that the ones can't find don't work for mybb 1.4 yet?
(2008-08-15, 05:03 PM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see most of these plugins in the 1.4 downloads section, and the download links don't work anymore. Does that mean that the ones can't find don't work for mybb 1.4 yet?

Not all my plugins aren't validated yet. But you will find them in this thread if you go back a bit. Smile
says 404 not found aw man
Like I said not all are updated and not all are validated yet. Hope they are soon however.
BUT all the plugins I have updated you can find in this thread a bit back.
oo ok
For those who have trouble finding them, I just went back and found a bunch on page 49! 48 has some I imagine too. But that is the area to look.
(2008-08-15, 06:17 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said not all are updated and not all are validated yet. Hope they are soon however.
BUT all the plugins I have updated you can find in this thread a bit back.

Sorry, i have searched the entire forum looking after your "Important messages" plugin 1400 compatible (link was broken and i found no attachment).

Could it be that you forgot to post it? If so, could you upload it here?

TVM.

Regards,
Zeroena.