MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2008-08-21, 12:53 AM)zeroena Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-15, 06:17 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said not all are updated and not all are validated yet. Hope they are soon however.
BUT all the plugins I have updated you can find in this thread a bit back.

Sorry, i have searched the entire forum looking after your "Important messages" plugin 1400 compatible (link was broken and i found no attachment).

Could it be that you forgot to post it? If so, could you upload it here?

TVM.

Regards,
Zeroena.

Not updated yet. Working on it. No ETA yet. There is a new admin CP so it has to be rewritten.
(2008-08-21, 11:01 AM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Not updated yet. Working on it. No ETA yet. There is a new admin CP so it has to be rewritten.

Wow! That was fast!

Ok, tyvm for answering. Smile

Regards,
Zeroena.
Well I was bored. Here's the first version Important messages.
Hope it shouldn't be any bugs with it. But I have more plans for it but I wanted to get the first build out.

Changelog:
* Updated to 1.4

* Added WYSIWYG editor
thanks crakter Smile
(2008-08-21, 09:23 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Well I was bored. Here's the first version Important messages.
Hope it shouldn't be any bugs with it. But I have more plans for it but I wanted to get the first build out.

Changelog:
* Updated to 1.4

* Added WYSIWYG editor

Ohhhh Awesome!

Thanks CraKteR! I'll test it right now!

Big Grin

Quick Edit:
I found some troubles, the inc/plugin/important message.php is not where it is supposed to be so i guessed it was the one on the root directory. The when i activated the plugin, it appeared an error log as soon as i entered into de "important message" editor. Hope this information help!

See ya!
Zeroena.
I get this error in the Admin CP when looking at settings for Birthday Mailer:

Warning [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed - Line: 1151 - File: admin/modules/config/settings.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/config/settings.php 1151 implode
/admin/index.php 370 require
(2008-08-21, 11:14 PM)zeroena Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-21, 09:23 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Well I was bored. Here's the first version Important messages.

Changelog:
* Updated to 1.4

* Added WYSIWYG editor

Ohhhh Awesome!

Thanks CraKteR! I'll test it right now!

Big Grin

Quick Edit:
I found some troubles, the inc/plugin/important message.php is not where it is supposed to be so i guessed it was the one on the root directory. The when i activated the plugin, it appeared an error log as soon as i entered into de "important message" editor. Hope this information help!

See ya!
Zeroena.

I'm sorry about that. Kinda slipped my mind but oh well. What kind of error?

(2008-08-22, 07:00 AM)Tamer Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error in the Admin CP when looking at settings for Birthday Mailer:

Warning [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed - Line: 1151 - File: admin/modules/config/settings.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/config/settings.php 1151 implode
/admin/index.php 370 require

Just ignore it for now. It's because 1.4 doesn't really allow hidden settings. I'll fix it later.
(2008-08-22, 07:32 AM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry about that. Kinda slipped my mind but oh well. What kind of error?

Once activated (the plugin i mean) i went to "Important message" to write my first important message on my forum... and this is what occurred (image). As you can see i have no way to write messages. I truly don't understand the error, hope i could so i could give you more information. Good luck with this.

[attachment=10729]

Well. now you know, if you need someone to split your mind with wrong and awful explanations... just call Toungue

See ya,
Zeroena
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-837...#pid242856

Updated the file in this post. Should work now... Smile
Superb! Works great!
Big Grin