MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo Crakter,
have u any news to this case ?

Ulrich

(2008-08-08, 09:20 PM)Ulrich Wrote: [ -> ]Hallo Crakter,

i have your plugin eventsonindex propper working. I have some questions about it.

Is there a modification available who shows me the events of the calendar for some times in the future (1or2 weeks) ?
Is it difficult to modyfy it?
Will you get this as a suggest?

Best regards

Ulrich

Ahhh thanks for the Plugins !
As I said it's difficult. Not gonna do this at this moment anyways.
(2008-08-24, 10:08 AM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]As I said it's difficult. Not gonna do this at this moment anyways.

Can you please update the first post with working links & all updates!!

These are all awesome, but all getting lost way too much because of the length of this thread.

Thanks in advance.
I love the "Important messages" plugin for 1.4 but how comes we can't select for ONLY guests to be able to see it in the group selection?, seems its been removed and was actually a pretty nifty thing to have.
(2008-09-04, 08:56 AM)TheG69 Wrote: [ -> ]I love the "Important messages" plugin for 1.4 but how comes we can't select for ONLY guests to be able to see it in the group selection?, seems its been removed and was actually a pretty nifty thing to have.

Oh. Actually I didn't plan on removing that..

Go to admin/modules/config/important.php
find
$query = $db->simple_select('usergroups', 'gid, title', "gid != '1'", array('order_by' => 'title'));
Replace with:
$query = $db->simple_select('usergroups', 'gid, title', "", array('order_by' => 'title'));
That worked perfect, thanks alot for the help man Smile
none of the links in the first post are working for meHuh
Update for Important messages, update for showing to guests.
(2008-09-08, 03:43 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Update for Important messages, update for showing to guests.

Please please please give a little time & update the first post with the 1.4 plugins...
That's great, thanks Big Grin
One problem though...

[attachment=10952]

I can type in it though.

Another pretty big bug... it turns:
<a href="http://www.bmw-forums.co.uk/forums/member.php?action=register">register</a>
into
&lt;a href=" http:="" www.bmw-forums.co.uk="" forums="" member.php?action="register&quot;">

I edited it using the HTML editor, saved it, and it went back to the wrong thing. It happens whenever there is a '.php?' in the URL, otherwise it's fine.

Why??