MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Annoying Javascript
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so almost every forum that is linked to in a post on this site has the freaking snow javascript, and it is really getting annoying. it is distracting from the content of the site and actually makes my eyes hurt trying to follow it. Does anyone else feel this way about it, or am i just weird?

I guess it would be okay if the forum was about the holidays, but having snow on a fashion, gaming, or tech forum is just plain stupid in my opinion...
If you dislike it, disable javascript.
My forum doesn't have snow. One of the sites I co-admin does on their x-mas theme and I hate it, so I switched myself back to the normal theme.
(2010-12-08, 06:19 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]If you dislike it, disable javascript.

i guess you didn't read my post. i was talking about javascript SNOW on OTHER PEOPLE'S forums Toungue

javascript is awesome, i love it Big Grin
(2010-12-08, 07:25 PM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-08, 06:19 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]If you dislike it, disable javascript.

i guess you didn't read my post. i was talking about javascript SNOW on OTHER PEOPLE'S forums Toungue

If you disable JS, it doesn't work. You can disable JS for certian sites on some browser. Or use Lynx, Links, or Elinks.
(2010-12-08, 07:28 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]

If you disable JS, it doesn't work. You can disable JS for certian sites on some browser. Or use Lynx, Links, or Elinks.

thank you, i never knew that before Heart

wouldn't that possibly cause other things on their site not to work aswell? Sad
(2010-12-08, 07:33 PM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-08, 07:28 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you, i never knew that before Heart

wouldn't that possibly cause other things on their site not to work aswell? Sad

Nothing dire, quick reply, things like that won't work.