MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforums messing up everything below it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 89566909.png]

1. No templates have been changed; only new plugins
2. Plugin that I see can affect this = Ficons

Problem? In what template?

what plugin was it that u installed Wink
Akismet (1.2.1)
Easy Refer (2.0)
Favicon (1.0)

Forum Icons (2.1)
Adds icons to forums on index.
Created by Jesse Labrocca Activate

Hello World! (1.0)
My Awards (1.3)
My Proxy Killer (1.0)
Username Change Restriction (1.0)
Profile Ban (2.1)
Profile Groups (1.0)

Subforums in columns (2.0)

Tabbed Menu (1.1)
Thread Viewer (1.0)
Username History (1.2)

Those two would affect forumbit templates but only the first "Ficons" is activated.
Look in the Forum Bit Templates in the template set for your theme, do any of the template names have a green name?? If they do, click Options and then Revert to Original. Obviously some templates have been edited if you've added Ficons.
Have done so already. Reverted it all while plugin was on and then again when I just deactivated it.
What templates can affect this since forumbit has been set clean and its still happening.
Well, this is the forumbit, it's unlikely an other templates would cause it to break like this. PM me forum admin login details and I'll have a look.

Doesn't the Subforums in columns one modify a core file?? I remember other people have a problem with this plugin, and I remember it edited a core file, may have changed now though.
I have pm'd you the details. I had to set it up the theme and plugins on a different server [The site is not mine] since this was originally on a self host localhost server.
Sorry, just seen you have hacking content, we can't support you.