MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warm and cheerful forum theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-10, 05:45 PM)TechGuy83 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have many examples because most people are super lazy and just keep the cool blue look. This is pretty close: http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/

Although I would agree that the hue of the brown is kind of depressing. I would want some light oranges, and some yellows. Again, those colors are hard to design in, but black gets old.

I'm not quite sure what's "cheery" on that theme o.O Oh and the big amount of black designs you see surely is because the kind of websites you visit. I personally don't even have one dark website to visit on my most-visited list.

If I was to design a cheery theme, I'd have to know what theme will be used for. I don't think using a bazillion colors will make your theme cheery, really. Getting the "cheery" look goes further than using bright colors, I would think the layout and typography play a more important role in achieving this style.
Pages: 1 2