MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email setting for mass mail option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not able to send mass mails to my registered members on my web site www.ajmidhji.net please help me to solve my problem.
Why not?? Is there an error message?? They don't get it?? The mail stays as queued?? What?
their is no error msg, but i sent 100 mails today but not a single mial delivered yet.

Delivering (0%) Today 100 Cancel
Are you using "PHP Mail" as a Mail Handler ?
Run the Mass Mail task manually by clicking the little clock next to the Mass mail task in the Task Manager in the Tools & Maintenance section of the ACP. The emails don't all go out at once. Is {$task_image} in your footer template??
(2010-12-09, 01:09 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using "PHP Mail" as a Mail Handler ?

Currently its SMTP Mails and other options are on default mode.
Do i need to change some settings in that section?
(2010-12-09, 01:12 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Run the Mass Mail task manually by clicking the little clock next to the Mass mail task in the Task Manager in the Tools & Maintenance section of the ACP. The emails don't all go out at once. Is {$task_image} in your footer template??

What do u mean by
Is {$task_image} in your footer template??

i a not technical person..... Sad
(2010-12-09, 01:12 PM)Neelesh Mosun Wrote: [ -> ]What do u mean by
Is {$task_image} in your footer template??

i a not technical person..... Sad

Go to: http://yourdomain.com/admin/index.php?mo...&expand=39

Replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name and find;

{$task_image}

If it is not there, then add it.
added that {$task_image}
whats the use of that code?
Now go to: http://yourdomain.com/admin/index.php?mo...ools-tasks

Replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name and find;

Mass Mail (clock)

Click on the "clock" .
Wasn't that code there to begin with?? If not, that's why the task wouldn't have been running.