MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PLEASE HELP! Upgraded & Posts Not Showing Up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It'll only do that if the username/user you're using isn't in the database.

if(!username_exists($mybb->input['username']))
{
	$output->print_error("The username you have entered appears to be invalid.");
}
$query = $db->simple_select("users", "uid,username,password,salt,loginkey", "username='".$db->escape_string($mybb->input['username'])."'", array('limit' => 1));
$user = $db->fetch_array($query);
if(!$user['uid'])
{
	$output->print_error("The username you have entered appears to be invalid.");
}

Are you sure your dropped the tables and imported the backup?? The username you're using isn't in the database.
Matt... I figured it out. I'm not familiar with tables, but I went and looked over it. I noticed that the posts are minimal and users were only 3. I opened up the users' table, and they only include me with my old user ID and two tests. But, I used my backup that I did last night, so I'm not understand why this stuff is so old. Grrrr! Sad
I'll start from scratch again... not understanding why the backup is so old. Sad I'll update you in a few.
Did you make it in the MyBB ACP?? Did you select all tables?? The backup system definitely works. Double check that it is a recent one and not an older one that you've made.
Okay... I finally got it working! Woohoo! Big Grin I don't know why, but I used a backup from Tuesday and checked the date thoroughly. However, it seems like it was from 6 months ago! But, I did make a backup from Wednesday too, and that was good to go. Smile Now, I'm off to find a new theme since my old one no longer works correctly. Thanks for your help! Smile
Pages: 1 2