MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I cant lock posts on my forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys , i start using MyBB yesterday its looooks cool and better then any other forum.. Smile But i cant lock posts/threads on my forum , i mean there is no option to lock posts/threads with my admin user , did i need to install something or i dont look good Big Grin
Not sure what you're asking here. First you said you can't lock posts (you don't lock posts anyway, you lock threads) then you said you can't lock forums, which is it?? You can close/lock a thread with the moderation tools at the bottom of a thread, or via the inline moderation tools on the forum display.
sry , i edited my post. I dont know how to lock threads on my forum lol. Btw i do that Close Threads now other visitors cant post replay ?
As I said, it's in the Moderation Options at the bottom of a thread, 'Open / Close Thread'. Yes, if it's closed/locked, nobody else can reply to it, except people who have the ability to close threads.
Ohh okej , sorry for my stupid question X) thanks alot.