MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Concept Horizons - Come one, come all! Check this out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, so I was just thinking hmm how should I kick off my community forums?

We offer web hosting, design and so on and then I was thinking lets post it here at MyBB. Here I am now, hoping you all will be interested.

What we would like to offer is a chance for all to get hosting with us. By going to Concept Horizons.com and then clicking on Community, you can see a area that needs to be active. So my goal is to get people signing up and posting, helping the community grow. In return I will give you a free hosting account with us (Reseller) so you can sell hosting or do as you please, my gift to you for joining.
Good luck Smile
Thanks =) like i mention though everyone who joins and post and is active ill give ya a free reseller hosting account.
Did you also offer Free Domain ?
Well the free domain not so much though you could use a co.cc or something like that. We would ask that you buy a Basic Web Design package (one time of $4.50 comes with layout n domain)
UPDATE!!

We will offer a FREE DOMAIN when you post 100times (seems like a lot but if we get tons of people that could be easy as 1...2...3 =))
i'd be interested, but it seems like you're a new host? i don't wanna waste my time to have you shutdown in a few weeks/months.
also, would it be a one time posting thing, or monthly requirement?
(2010-12-09, 02:58 PM)NightRider Wrote: [ -> ]We will offer a FREE DOMAIN when you post 100times

Sorry, I didn't understand that "times" thingy. Can you escalate this more please ?
(2010-12-09, 06:47 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-09, 02:58 PM)NightRider Wrote: [ -> ]We will offer a FREE DOMAIN when you post 100times

Sorry, I didn't understand that "times" thingy. Can you escalate this more please ?

i think he means when you get 100 posts.
One time posting is what we would request we would love to see you stay active though. And we have been around with other names but we decided to install this "post" system.
so, you would say that the chances of you going away anytime soon is low?
Pages: 1 2