MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: subscribe to multiple forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to subscribe to multiple forums/categories in one click?
I have almost 40 forums in mybb, and i want to get email whenever some one open a thread/post in any forum and it is just a paid to go to each and every forum and click on subscribe.

Thank you
That needs a plugin.
(2010-12-09, 03:12 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]That needs a plugin.

Sad is there any available?
No, not yet. However you can Request this Smile
Do you just want you to be able to do it? Or allow all users to subscribe if they want to?
Hello guys!

Im having the same problem...
I want to receive an e-mail for every new reply to any thread.

@ Tommyk:
both ways are fine for me! Is it possible? If so, how? =)

Thanks in advance,
Tobi

//edit.

I did it manually, it's faster Smile Thanks anyway!
(2010-12-09, 06:01 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Do you just want you to be able to do it? Or allow all users to subscribe if they want to?

i just want me to subscribe all forums as Administrator..actually i want to get an alert whenever some one open a new thread in any forum or category, the way i found was to subscribe to all forums to get such emails/alerts, and its pain to subscribe all 40 forums in my mybb one by one Sad, therefore I'm looking for a one click solution.
You could probably SQL it Smile
It sounds like a good idea for an admin plugin. Maybe it could show up as an option for anyone who is on staff. Perhaps also allow it to set a threshold for number of posts. For example, it could show all new messages. Or only show new messages from people who have X or fewer total posts. That way you could keep an eye on newbies to either welcome them or ban them as a spammer.