MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMS Service integration with my BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If anyone can build pluging pls PM me i'll provide API details.
guys please help me to build sms plugin
If you have a proper API and all setup well on the sms service side, it can be done. I could do it but something like this I would not do for free since this is not something I could release in the mod database as it would be specifically tuned to your forum and APIs.
how much amount i need to pay?
please help me friends
no one responding Sad
You haven't pointed to the APIs as G33K mentioned anyone who could do this would need.
Actually would you really need API usage, could you not just use MMS gateway method instead?

[email protected]

just need a form to ask for user provider and there number and then force the form to build the number along with the gateway route. Simple and done. Problem with this be is that MMS service is needed from the client side.

Not to mention you can always get same service provided by a Phone Messaging provider. Like one's you can find on Heroku
(2011-04-22, 05:38 AM)Kyonko Wrote: [ -> ]Actually would you really need API usage, could you not just use MMS gateway method instead?

[email protected]

just need a form to ask for user provider and there number and then force the form to build the number along with the gateway route. Simple and done. Problem with this be is that MMS service is needed from the client side.

Not to mention you can always get same service provided by a Phone Messaging provider. Like one's you can find on Heroku

[email protected] will send an mms.. if you use

[email protected] it'll send a text.
(2010-12-09, 06:14 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]If you can find a service provider that has a web API for sending sms messages then quite possibly. But I have never come across one Smile

Hi there,

I am from SMSGlobal and we are a worldwide SMS Gateway and technology provider working with many other applications in a similar way to that proposed in this thread. Please visit http://www.smsglobal.com/global/en/techn...lopers.php for our full API's. And feel free to sign up for a free trial account (no obligation) which usually includes 25 free credits that you can use for testing too. You can also add credits pre-paid, no contract required.

Aaron Robinson
Business Development Manager
SMSGlobal Pty Ltd - Melbourne Headquarters, Australia
Pages: 1 2