MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Solar System theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my firt theme for myBB -- and after long period of work I finaly finised it....I still have to fix minor bugs and soon it'll be available for download....

Till then enjoy couple of screenshots Smile

Big thanxs to zaher1988 for helping me on some problems

Screenshots removed because of licensing issues
pretty nice theme.... i like it

Awesome!!
I like it except the smileys. You need the smileys to hve a transparent background so that they aren't surrounded by that white box.

Other than that, it's a very cool theme.
Smileys aren't staying....like i mentioned i still have to fix cople of minor "bugs", that includes smileys....Big Grin

Thx for the suport guys....Wink
Hehe, cool, looks a lot like PHPBB2's Solaris theme ^^
Yes, just what I was about to say. You can't just steal colors and graphics without asking for permission first, it's rude and not to mention unprofessional. Something in the template's license you did NOT get?

http://www.jakob-persson.com/templates/license

"If you wish to use parts of these templates for your own creations, designs, skins, themes, templates or anything else you must receive an express, written consent from the author (Jakob Persson). Note that "parts" include visual design, layout and shapes of objects and elements. Simply put, using different files does not make it exempt from requiring permission or being considered a derivative work in regards to applicable law."

Forum staff: Please remove this theme until the author has resolved the copyright issues with his unauthorized use of my graphics.

Theme author: Contact me (see link at my site) for a chat.
jakobpersson Wrote:Forum staff: Please remove this theme until the author has resolved the copyright issues with his unauthorized use of my graphics.
I don't believe the theme is available for download, so far I only noticed some screenshots. These have been removed.

I assume you can settle this and until then no further screenshots or downloads will be offered Smile
is there a copyright law against colours?
No, but graphics. This constitutes a clear violation of international copyright law, and if Vandal_ is a US citizen, the DMCA as well.
doest that include just taking an screenshot of the image and cutting that and pasting as a new image? lol sounds odd but i think that may wave thecopyright law because it isnt copying the image at all
Pages: 1 2