MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass mail bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A user over here reported the following bug (I cannot reproduce it though):

After using the mass mail feature there's a page showing the recipients but it's not showing any usernames:
[attachment=2775]
I believe that there is a bug in PR2 or < that is causing this. See, in the upgrade script to 1.0 Final, the "username" column was added to a table (I think mybb_posts & mybb_threads) but it was never populated - most likely because it would hog down proccesses tremendously on large boards

Micheal, do you know if this user was running PR2 before they upgraded?
His actual version is 1.03 and he did not upgrade from PR2.
Quote:I believe that there is a bug in PR2 or < that is causing this. See, in the upgrade script to 1.0 Final, the "username" column was added to a table (I think mybb_posts & mybb_threads) but it was never populated - most likely because it would hog down proccesses tremendously on large boards
The username column has been there since basically the beginning.

It should be populated with usernames too.

This problem has me (honestly) screwed for ideas.
*gasp* Toungue

Really? Because I look it up in my phpMyAdmin and all of the old posts before 1.0 didn't have a username :o
Can you say what search settings were used (which users were searched)? and if the mail got sent.