MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Compare the three top softwares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Compare the three top softwares
http://www.forum-software.org/forum-comp...machines-2

What do you think?
Sorry to do another one of these posts, but I want to know your thoughs on this comparisin. Is it accurate?
[Image: polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg]
1) that is not totally accurate for MyBB at least. A lot of the 'unknown' are default features and a lot of the 'unknown' and 'no' are available with plugins

2) we'd love for you to use MyBB, but you are starting to look like a spammer. Try keeping your posts within one thread. You really should listen to some of the replies in your other threads, install a test forum using MyBB, using the Merge System to copy your current forum to the new MyBB install and test it out. The Merge System does not mess with your SMF install so it can keep working as usual.
you're asking this on a mybb forum, would you actually expect someone to say something else is overall better?
You really need to stop making so many of these threads. Your just going to earn a reputation of being a spammer and treated like one. Undecided

And those comparison things are seriously out of date.

EDIT: I'm also going to add you to the ignore list adminofsmf until you stop spamming like this.
I know they are out of date. That is why I posted it. I am done with these threads now.
Lol, your username makes me think "smf marketer" and you threads are spam. People will ignore you, like I will now do.
We don't need a thread like this. These are the MyBB forums, people are only going to say MyBB is best, just like people would say phpBB or SMF was best if this was posted on the phpBB or SMF forums.