MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IcyBoards - A FREE MyBB Forum Hosting Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-09, 09:25 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-09, 09:23 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Where those the only ones or is there more? This theme won't be up long anyway, one of my friends is currently designing a theme for us, just have to start putting together the css when we have time.

Those are the only copyright images in the theme.

The forums are good, so is the front page design. You have a good future, just make more content and find a new theme. Smile

It's tough, I've been advertising everywhere. If you could recommend any good places, feel free to drop me a PM. Currently working on the content as well Smile
from the signup page the link to the TOS is broken

i think a simple mistake between "?act=Tos" and "?p=tos" Wink

the site (main page) imho, could use a revamp ..looks too early 90s to me

just a thought
(2010-12-09, 11:34 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]from the signup page the link to the TOS is broken

i think a simple mistake between "?act=Tos" and "?p=tos" Wink

the site (main page) imho, could use a revamp ..looks too early 90s to me

just a thought

Ah yes thank you for pointing that out, fixed. Saves someone from arguing with me over them and using that as an excuse lol. I'm not good at web design, which is why I went with a website template I found online. I don't know what else to change it to so it will probably stay like that for now.

I see someone was testing the variable filter too lol... No it will not output passwords.
ooohh...caught red handed
lol sorry that was me Toungue..

good job on security though

nice to see people that are doing good MyBB hosting ...i must say i was surprised when it replaced all the configs in the template automatically...mind if i ask if thats a custom hack (preg_replace maybe)..know you can't share :p

but yeah the servers were super fast ..(while was there)..
the system looks very nicely modded...

just a thought..small..but...

maybe use your first/last name or some variation of it..gives it a more professional feel (if only on your support forums) and definitely get a better theme..maybe just base a template off your forums (which by the way look very sleek)

edit -- feel free to remove my test forum now :p gives someone else a chance
(2010-12-10, 04:59 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]ooohh...caught red handed
lol sorry that was me Toungue..

good job on security though

nice to see people that are doing good MyBB hosting ...i must say i was surprised when it replaced all the configs in the template automatically...mind if i ask if thats a custom hack (preg_replace maybe)..know you can't share :p

but yeah the servers were super fast ..(while was there)..
the system looks very nicely modded...

just a thought..small..but...

maybe use your first/last name or some variation of it..gives it a more professional feel (if only on your support forums) and definitely get a better theme..maybe just base a template off your forums (which by the way look very sleek)

edit -- feel free to remove my test forum now :p gives someone else a chance

I was thinking of putting my name to it but I'd prefer to keep it to myself for now, it is the internet after all lol. Perhaps in the future after it picks up. I did a lot of editing of the source, it is only using 1 copy of the mybb files to host every single forums. I have a directory for config files, settings files, uploads, and theme cache, and it creates a copy of those for every forum Smile It's actually very efficient.
We have been open for just 2 months now, and I'm proud to announce that we have just hit 100 hosted forums this past week. This is something we didn't expect for quite some time. It's easy to get members to join a forum, but to get people to create a brand new forum takes some effort.

For those of you who don't know what IcyBoards is, we are a FREE forum host that is using the powerful MyBB forum software. We offer things that no other host can offer. One of the largest is the ability for you to upload your own themes and templates to the site. That's right, no more nasty board wrappers. We also have a nice selection of pre-installed plugins to choose from, so no more fighting with javascript codes!

If you haven't seen the recent updates, check us out today and consider us your forum host for your next forum.
http://icyboards.com
http://support.icyboards.com
We're doing great so far; however, there's always room for expansion. We are currently working on a forum directory.
Pages: 1 2