MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Check this out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Didn't know if this is the right spot, move it if it's wrong.

Just wanted to share A PSD design I recently finished & looking to get feedback on it.

Check it out HERE

You can get this & 2 other for FREE at MyBBrunway.

They are released for free with no Copyright, you are able to code & use them for all of your desires. Smile
Great buddy Smile

A link would be much appreciated though Wink
Only thing I don't like is the bent look for the navigation. I think you should have just kept it simple across the container to make it a simple divider. But, that's just me Big Grin.
Not bad but I don't think the rainbows really fit the theme. It would be nicer without all of the extra color. Wink
I'd sort out the PM box It doesn't really look good sticking out. I love the header absolutely amazing.

(2010-12-10, 05:29 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad but I don't think the rainbows really fit the theme. It would be nicer without all of the extra color. Wink

Yea that's exactly what I was thinking. When using rainbows you tend to have some more light colours in the theme!
Alright guys, thanks. I take a look into all of these.
The PM box (as said above) needs to be centered. Also, change the rainbow, and I dislike how the forum navigation link is highlighted unless this will change as you navigate through the website. Smile I assume it does, so it's probably nothing to worry about though. Toungue

Good luck!