MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i keep getting this SQL error

[Image: 2010-12-09_171600.png]
... when doing what?? Activating the Ficons plugin?? It should ideally check if the column already exists before trying to add it, you'll have to remove the ficon column via phpMyAdmin.
thanks i got it.

now i got a new error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/1001g45g/public_html/forum/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home/x10hosting/public_html/forum/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101
(2010-12-09, 10:28 PM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]thanks i got it.

now i got a new error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/1001g45g/public_html/forum/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home/x10hosting/public_html/forum/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101

If you search that error you'll find numerous threads with the solution.
In the plugin file find all instances of:
require MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

And change to:
require_once MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

You uploaded and installed the plugin without deactivating it first or something like that.
(2010-12-09, 10:52 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-09, 10:28 PM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]thanks i got it.

If you search that error you'll find numerous threads with the solution.

lol thanks i just put it in google and got my result now i know how to fix this error.