MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Will work for food :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha, hey everyone!

I am pretty low on money ATM, and I am posting to let everyone know I am available for hire.

My current list of services is as follows.
  • Website template to Wordpress/MyBB theme - Starting at $20
  • PSD Coding - Starting at $10
  • PSD designing (No coding) - Starting at $20
  • Website template/Wordpress theme/MyBB theme touch ups - Starting at $10
  • Wordpress theme + MyBB theme combo - Starting at $50

That's all I can think of right now. The Website template/Wordpress theme/MyBB theme touch ups is basically I just fix bugs you may find, add features you might want, etc.

As you can see I work pretty cheap, and I will only take up one job at a time so I don't get overwhelmed. I also work fast. For any of these services I can get done within a week or less.

I would love if anyone would hire me, some examples of my work include my blog ( http://josh-r.net/ ) and I can give you a screenshot of a MyBB theme I am working on at the moment that I will be releasing (Unless you like it and want it, I can give it to you for about $5). Other than that I don't have much for a portfolio.

Sorry if you want a bigger portfolio. But still, I would love you get some jobs, and if I do a good job, rep me up, and maybe even suggest me to friends or other people you may know!

Thanks,
Josh.
You seem to have a problem with your link there Josh Smile It points to a 404 page Wink
Heh, the close parenthesis is being added to the link. Remove it and it works.
Just click his signature. It points to the same place.
(2010-12-10, 06:38 PM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, the close parenthesis is being added to the link. Remove it and it works.

I forgot it does that. Thanks for pointing it out.

(I sure hope they fix that in 2.0 somehow.)
Great prices, going to think about it.
Thanks, hit me up with a PM if you need anything. Smile
Do you have a portfolio?
All the info is in the OP.