MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creativeforums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CFwebsiteshowcase.png]
1 - Your posts are hidden which is against showcase rules as outlined here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html
2 - You didn't make that theme and it's extremely obvious. Unless you have permission you remove the original copyrights, you should put it back.
3 - There's nothing to review as a result of points 1 & 2.
(2010-12-10, 03:11 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]2 - You didn't make that theme and it's extremely obvious. Unless you have permission you remove the original copyrights, you should put it back.

Theme Created By NeoFusion720, © 2010-2010.?
maybe he/they[neofusion] didn't make the theme, so pardon me if i look stupid.
That theme is by Aaron and is called MyBB Gamer (the original anyways), unless I'm mistaken.
(2010-12-10, 04:09 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]That theme is by Aaron and is called MyBB Gamer (the original anyways), unless I'm mistaken.

The current theme isn't Aaron's gamer theme. http://mods.mybb.com/view/mybb-gamer

However it does look like a modified version of it.

Either way lets see what we have here.

I would say cut down on the forums. Right now you have a lot with only a few posts in them. Remember you can always add more forums later as they become needed. Plus, it will more than likely remove the need for the category tabs.(personally don't see why people like them so much they seem like a pointless extra click to me Undecided)

And, as scoutie said let guests view posts! I'm not going to join a forum that I can't see anything on.
All the material is copied from www.hackforums.net
All the site material is copied from www.techworm.org
The website doesn't even load.
creativeforums.net
[Image: red-xbg2.gif]

McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution.
It questions me how you got that, when the site doesn't even load.
(2011-01-21, 01:00 PM)Tech Worm Wrote: [ -> ]creativeforums.net
[Image: red-xbg2.gif]

McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution.