MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infused (For lack of a better name)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-12-13, 10:48 PM)Wimbledon Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for making my decision clear.

Not all consumers are worth serving. Having $5-10 doesn't make you a god.
(2010-12-14, 09:56 AM)Murloc Wrote: [ -> ]Expect to be reported for not placing Pinvoke icons copyright. I don't care if you have friends in MyBB team who are deleting my posts. Copyright is copyright.

(2010-12-14, 04:40 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-14, 09:56 AM)Murloc Wrote: [ -> ]Expect to be reported for not placing Pinvoke icons copyright. I don't care if you have friends in MyBB team who are deleting my posts. Copyright is copyright.

I don't get this "Pinvoke icons copyright" thing, and I've seen it twice here. I see the Fugue icon set, and the folders which he stated were temporary. If he attributes Fugue in his readme, he doesn't need to put the copyright for those (IANAL so be sure to do your research before taking me at my word...) and if he replaces the folders he doesn't need their copyright.

I always give credit to any resources I've used in a text doc within the compressed file that contains my theme, if I haven't then it was a mistake on my behalf by forgetting to either save the updated text doc. or overwrite it with a new one.
How do you make the last post bar to display like that? Huh (I mean the ''Last Post.... by...'')
Rip out the <td>lastpost-bullcrap</td> and throw it below the forum url etc. (without the <td> tags).
Pages: 1 2 3