MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infused (For lack of a better name)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Inspired by Uncontrols comment (Toungue) I started this on monday and its almost done, tell me what you think!

[Image: inusedpreview.jpg]
input.button = o.O
Forum status icons are somewhat blurry. Also, imo, the text shadow looks better as a drop shadow when it's lighter than the text.
Forum status icons are temp, I had made some but scrapped them cause they looked stupid. Also I'm just trying out some new things, so mind the bits and pieces that look "off".
Will this be a free or paid theme?
This will be paid, sorry.
Love it. Care to elaborate on how to make the thead image? I really like that kind of thead.
(2010-12-11, 09:40 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Love it. Care to elaborate on how to make the thead image? I really like that kind of thead.

What exactly would you like to know about it? Basically, its just a moderate gradient with a lighter shade bordering the top and a css tag to boarder the bottom.
Great work Jessie. I really like it.
The text shadowing makes the text hard to read.

I'm looking to buy a theme of this colour scheme in the near future but I would not buy this theme because of the text shadows.
(2010-12-13, 05:18 AM)Wimbledon Wrote: [ -> ]The text shadowing makes the text hard to read.

I'm looking to buy a theme of this colour scheme in the near future but I would not buy this theme because of the text shadows.

Cool Story bro.
Pages: 1 2 3