MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Wars (myBB wars)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Too bad Sad
Get over it all ready. Now it looks like your spamming.
Uncontrol isnt a spammer, he's a posting freak Wink
Hahaha, that’s a good one! Thumbs up. Big Grin
I've been here long enough to say that I'm better than all of you
(2010-12-11, 02:10 AM)Ryon H Wrote: [ -> ]I've been here long enough to say that I'm better than all of you

[Image: lolwut.jpg]

I'm a bouse, I've been here for about 1.35 years when I started making themes last January.
Over 3600 posts since November 2008. Under 30 threads last I checked.

Started with 1.4.5 iirc, month or two later I started learning HTML/CSS and made a few choppy themes. Around August or something I partnered up with a friend to start making MyBB themes, which didn't actually open until January sometime. Currently managing NS, GoMobile, FW, and beginning to learn moar php.

Life is good.
Been using MyBB for 5 years now, since the PR2 days. Actually just a few days ago was the 5 year anniversary of MyBB 1.0's release. Smile
Wow, 5 year anniversary! Go Mybb, and congratulations!! Smile
See my profile, no not really.
I first tried MyBB for about 2 months,then registered here.
The best part about this community is the community itself Toungue Everyone here are soooooo friendly and helpful (I don't care if its the same in other communities, though)

(2010-12-10, 03:29 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]What do we have to do to make you go back to SMF?

LoL Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3