MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post your pets pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I see post your picture, but what about the little pets we all adore?

Anyways, lets try and get this started. Post what pets you have and pictures if you have them.

We have a small zoo in our home.

4 Cats! 10 Fish! 1 dog Sad 3 reptiles and all the crickets to feed the lizards!We have about 250 of them. We have our own symphony!
The dogs - Milo, Trinny, Jayjay
[Image: IMG3552.JPG]

The cats - Ricki
[Image: IMG2955.JPG]

...and Alvey
[Image: IMG2965.JPG]

Nice cats! I especially like the one that is yawning. My favorite cat, Prince, is only 8 months old and weighs 14 pounds. He is still playful though. A few days ago he was messing around with a fishing hook and got it stuck in his mouth. We had to take him to the vet. He only has one problem and that is, he eats soooooooo much. This morning he managed to knock down the cat food bin. I have no Idea how he did it. The bin was inside a shelf with a brick on top.

His dad was a stray Siamese and his mom was pure bred Maine Coon. His dad looks like he is on steroids and Prince takes after his father. Also Prince is not in the least bit fat. He has a good healthy fur coat and is enjoying snow for the first time in his life. The reason why I wrote “he is not fat” is because some people might guess from my post that because he loves to eat he is fat. Second to food in his list of favorites is petting.

Sorry for the Grammar, I don't have time to perfect it because I have to go to the mall.

P.S. I will post a picture later.
Really cute cats. I'm more of a tabby person myself. Still, the yawning cat is the cutest thing in the world. We just got a cat, and I'm the guy that tells everyone how awesome his cat is. His name is Metatron.

EDIT: http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4215/img0356g.jpg -- iPhone images are apparently very, very high resolution.
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=2]
(2010-12-10, 03:14 PM)hobbyplace Wrote: [ -> ]the crickets to feed the lizards!We have about 250 of them. We have our own symphony!

Black or brown crickets?
Brown crickets, Why do you want to know?
Because brown are silent Wink so a very quiet symphony Toungue

PS: I work in a pet store Smile
Pages: 1 2