MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Christmas Decorations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you decorated for Christmas yet? Do you decorate the outside of the house and the inside? Only outside? Only inside?
I would never decorate the outside, but I like peoples houses Big Grin
We drove by someone’s house the other night and they had so many outdoor decorations and lights that is looked like one big bass of blinking red, green, blue, white. Toungue
My house looks great :3
Pic?

I read that one guy got arrested because his house was a distraction and he refused to turn his lights off.
Oh I love Christmas decorations Big Grin Though, I don't go through any fancy stuff, just the classic and basic.

I only placed the simple cascade lights on my roof and some light candy canes in the garden Toungue In the inside, I really like my Christmas three style from this year. We got back to the classic red and green, with some santa fun lol
We just put a tree Wink In fact, we're doing it tonight ^^
cool pics hobby Smile
(2010-12-10, 03:18 PM)hobbyplace Wrote: [ -> ]Have you decorated for Christmas yet? Do you decorate the outside of the house and the inside? Only outside? Only inside?
Not yet and don't plan to do it neither Toungue