MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Google Translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the original author has left this for 2 years and its GPL, I'm forking it.

So far this is what I've addressed:
Quote:Version 2.0
-- BugFix: Images don't show correctly when forum isn't installed to the root of a website
-- BugFix: Images aren't themeable
-- Removed unnecessary setting for board language, since this is already set in MyBB's General Configuration, now reading the setting from there.
-- TODO: Detect language chosen by the poster as default for a new drop down that allows selecting source language.

If you want to use this plugin, I'm taking feedback so you can let me know what you want.
Will this be compatible with "Eastern Languages" ?
(2010-12-10, 09:57 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Will this be compatible with "Eastern Languages" ?

It will support whatever Google Translation itself supports.
That sounds interesting. Don't hesitate to ask any help regarding languages Wink
(2010-12-10, 10:07 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds interesting. Don't hesitate to ask any help regarding languages Wink

I will be allowing submission of language packs for this plugin, but the actual translations are provided by Google. I cannot and will not guarantee the quality of the translations.
I think the Translation area is the "Post Message" ? am I right ?
(2010-12-10, 10:20 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Translation area is the "Post Message" ? am I right ?

No, its when you're reading a post. You can translate it to read the post. You can download the existing one here:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/inline-google-translation
I know what you are talking about. Thanks for the info.
my forum board is Indonesia language, but inline google translation setting for forum mybb that using english
how to change that?

thanks