MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: difficult IP Address management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a way to view all of the IP Addresses that have registered on my forum?

the reason i ask, i know i have users with multiple accounts, and i am finding it incredibly difficult to manage/track/record exactly who is who.

i really hope this is possible. if not, does anybody have any suggestions on the best way to monitor multiple registrations. it seems very tedious and incredibly time-consuming to have to keep searching. you should just be able to click "IP LIST" and see in numerical order the screennames registered to each.
You can check them individually

Admin >> Users and Groups >> Choose a User >> Click Options >> Show IP Addresses >> Registration IP - Click Options >> show users who have registered/posted with this IP
thelonelylife,

Man thank you for pointing this out.

I had been focusing so much on the appearence and functionality I never even notice the user list. All I can say is this really blows chunks. I guess we would have to write our own query to keep an eye on registered users. I have been dismissing claims this is a kids board, it appears to be true.

bummer
..oh man whew,

just found the drag and drop!!! man shook my little word!!!
thelonelylife,

yeah i see what youre saying.