MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Create Your FREE MyBB Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Introduction: IcyBoards is a free forum host using the powerful software, MyBB. We aim to provide you with a fast and free way to run your very own forum.
Details: No need to worry about paying for hosting or setting it up yourself. Check it out at http://icyboards.com/
Conditions: None
Contact details: You can PM me here, or send an email to [email protected]
Get a nice design.
Wait, what the ..

Quote:Hate, threats, harrassment, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization

Honestly, it's the internet. Even here, there's harassment and hate. Seriously. If you go about removing the forums if anyone so much as posts "I hate my brother" you're going to flop. If the unprofessional grammar and design don't do it first.
(2010-12-12, 04:28 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, what the ..

Quote:Hate, threats, harrassment, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization

Honestly, it's the internet. Even here, there's harassment and hate. Seriously. If you go about removing the forums if anyone so much as posts "I hate my brother" you're going to flop. If the unprofessional grammar and design don't do it first.

If someone creates an entire forum about hating a particular person, that will get taken down. Also, why don't you enlighten me in what a professional design is, as well as where you got your degree in web design?
(2010-12-12, 10:45 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-12, 04:28 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, what the ..

If someone creates an entire forum about hating a particular person, that will get taken down. Also, why don't you enlighten me in what a professional design is, as well as where you got your degree in web design?

I didn't say a professional design, I said professional grammar. The design is just ... ugly.
(2010-12-17, 05:51 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say a professional design, I said professional grammar. The design is just ... ugly.

(2010-12-12, 04:28 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]If the unprofessional grammar and design don't do it first.

Confused, I am.

Though, the design is rather bland.
(2010-12-17, 08:29 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-17, 05:51 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say a professional design, I said professional grammar. The design is just ... ugly.

(2010-12-12, 04:28 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]If the unprofessional grammar and design don't do it first.

Confused, I am.

Though, the design is rather bland.

Yoda would get it.

If I meant unprofessional design, I'd have put it in front of that. However, I do see how you could take it that way.
I usually read things by applying the first spoken term to the next listed items. So, generally speaking, "unprofessional grammar and design" is interpreted as "unprofessional grammar and unprofessional design". Regardless, your comment couldn't be interpreted as much else.
Ok I don't want to start an argument lol. I'm really bad with webdesign so I used a free template I found online for the site. I do mostly php work, and have no graphic abilities. I know a few people and am going to ask one of them to do a layout for me and I'll turn it into a site template =)