MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Mybb Header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Looking great guys, I love the Happy Holidays! Will we be switching to a completely new one after the Hols or will we be using this one, or switching back to old one?

I made a poll. Toungue

Good job!
The 'happy holidays' font is real bad.
I like it, why don't you?
We usually switch to a new one after the holidays, over the last few years we have also started a bit of a tradition of choosing ones from http://www.stuckincustoms.com/
I agree a little, the font needs changing, and they could add Xmass lights.... Toungue
If it wasn't because of these kind of thread I would never notice there's a new header image Toungue

Oh and what's wrong with the font? I think it suits the occasion and image pretty good.
(2010-12-11, 03:08 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and what's wrong with the font? I think it suits the occasion and image pretty good.

More suited to Halloween.
IBF, it could be take either way I suppose. I see where you're coming from though.

Tim.B - Awesome, can't wait to see it! Wink
(2010-12-11, 03:11 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-11, 03:08 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and what's wrong with the font? I think it suits the occasion and image pretty good.

More suited to Halloween.

Oh boy, you've been watching watching too much TV or something that makes you absorb today's media's message too much for your own good.

That font looks like some sort of contemporary light blackletter. It resembles tradition IMO. I've seen that style been used in Christmas motives in older publications, makes a quite solemn look instead of a buy-me-now feeling. And that matches the peaceful and traditional town image in the background.
I can't even see the new image. Tried clearing the cache didn't change it. I'll just wait till tomorrow for it to show or something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7